Our Business Hours are Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm, Sunday 10 am – 4pm
We are located at 14808 Physicians Lane #211, Rockville, MD 20850. We are located on the second floor of a medical suite in the Shady Grove Medical Center complex across the street from CVS Pharmacy.
Yes, patients will be protected. Click here for more info.
We do not take credit cards or personal checks at this time. Cash is accepted. We also have an ATM cash machine on site. We take CannaPay debit cards as well.
No, we do not take insurance.
Yes, wheel chair ramp and elevator on site
There is ample free parking right outside the dispensary.
Bienvenidos a Potomac Holística. Tenemos Agentes Dispensarios para servirle en español.
The cannabis plant contains more than 100 different chemicals called cannabinoids. Each one has a different effect on the body. Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the main chemicals used in medicine.
Medical cannabis is used to treat the symptoms from different conditions, including:
• Alzheimer’s Disease
• Appetite Loss
• Chronic Pain
• Crohn’s Disease
• Eating Disorders such as Anorexia
• Mental Health Conditions like Schizophrenia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Muscle Spasms
• Nausea and Vomiting from Pain
• Wasting Syndrome (Cachexia)
Cannabinoids, the active chemicals in medical cannabis, are similar to chemicals the body makes that are involved in appetite, memory, movement, and pain. Research suggests cannabinoids might:
• Reduce anxiety
• Reduce inflammation and relieve pain
• Control nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy
• Kill cancer cells and slow tumor growth
• Relax tight muscles in people with MS
• Stimulate appetite and improve weight gain in people with cancer and AIDS
To take medical cannabis, patients:
• Smoke it
• Inhale it through a device called a vaporizer that turns it into a mist
• Eat it, for example, in a brownie or lollipop. (Edibles have not yet been approved in Maryland. We intend to sell to qualifying patients cannabis tinctures with recipes to supplement at home food preparations.)
• Apply it to your skin in a lotion, spray, oil, or cream
• Place a few drops of a liquid under your tongue
A premier medical practice certifying patients for medical cannabis. Request Appointment. CALL 240-686-1122
For more information please CLICK HERE
14808 Physicians Lane, Suite 211, Rockville, MD 20850