According to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC), patients diagnosed with one of the following severe, debilitating, or life-threatening medical conditions, are afforded legal protection under the Maryland Medical Marijuana law:
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that results in a patient being admitted into hospice or receiving palliative care; or
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment of a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that produces: Cachexia, anorexia, wasting syndrome, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures or persistent muscle spasms.
Medical Cannabis has been effective for Conditions and Diseases. (Always consult with your physician)
• Chemotherapy-related nausea
• AIDS HIV
• Crohn’s and other Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Long Term or Chronic Pain
• Seizures and Epilepsy
• Hepatitis C
• Mood Disorders
• Muscle Spasms and Multiple Sclerosis
• Depression, Bipolar Disorders
We have selected Indicas, Sativas and Hybrids for their ability to treat your symptoms. All medical cannabis is tested for quality.
Trustworthy educational creating assistance is often able to allow pupils in relation to their give good results. Purchase essay drafted by expert and veteran essay freelance writers essay writer.
A premier medical practice certifying patients for medical cannabis. Request Appointment. CALL 240-686-1122
For more information please CLICK HERE
14808 Physicians Lane, Suite 211, Rockville, MD 20850